G.C. and Durinda Slough
G.C. and Durinda came to Temple in 1956 and established Shallow Ford Construction Company. They built a beautiful home on a cliff at the end of Slough Drive. In their estate, they left an endowment for the Temple College Foundation – a continuation of their desire to improve the community that had been so good to them.